Educations Trends Fashion 2014








Sometimes I forget I own heels. And I love me some heels.  Perhaps I just feel obligated to wear mostly boots since that white stuff keeps falling on the ground.
 But I found these amazing tights are Nordstrom Rack and they happen to be the warmest tights I've ever worn. So that's great news, right! Now that not-so-great-news...I don't remember what brand they are. Because if I did, I'd be searching the web up and down for another pair.
But if I ever do find out, you better believe I'll tell ya!

2 Responses to "Educations Trends Fashion 2014"

  1. Really appreciable daily outfit by this blogger. Amazing winter dress selection and style are so well. I love so much in vintage clothes. To see the outfit my enthusiasm increases more. To check out more other outfit just click on
    Women Winter Dresses

    ReplyDelete

wdcfawqafwef